Monday 2 May 2011

My film

Having filmed 20 minutes worth of footage covering each one of the 3 scenes, I am now in the process of editing. I am pleased with the outcome and I am looking forward to cutting the footage down into short yet exciting parts. Here are some snapshots of my sister watching the 3 scenes from the 3 films.



This is a snapshot of her right at the start to help show how settled she is before I began playing the first scene which is from 'Inglourious Basterds'. The scene consists of brutal violence as the 'Bear Jew' beats a Nazi officer with a baseball bat.



This is a second snapshot of my sister as she becomes more engrossed in the film.



Here is a third snapshot and as you can see she has started to become more and more interested with the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment